The 2020 dive season is approaching and dive planning is underway. Keep watching as the dive schedule unfolds.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are postponing opening dive registration until at least April 15th. While we are hopeful that we will be able to go diving, this date may be pushed back as events unfold.
|Niagara Drift Dive 2020||06-27-2020 9:30 am||0||100||Registration will be started on 06-14-2020|
|Brockville 2020||07-04-2020||0||16||Registration will be started on 06-14-2020|
|Tobermory Summer 2020 Package||08-07-2020||0||12||Registration will be started on 06-14-2020|
|Tobermory Summer 2020 Lodge Only||08-07-2020||0||6||Registration will be started on 06-14-2020|